Welcome to the Drive World+ESC Speaker Center, we are thrilled you will be presenting at our event! This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare for an exciting week of presenting, learning, and sharing ideas and provides general information associated with being a speaker at the event. We look forward to seeing you then!
Speaker Registration & Benefits
As a speaker at Drive World+ESC, you will receive a complimentary All-Access Conference Pass. Show management will automatically register all speakers as listed on the Conference Schedule.
As a speaker, you get access to many benefits throughout the event cycle.
- Complimentary all-access pass for the entire event
We welcome you, as a speaker, to attend the entire event, including all conference sessions, tutorials, demonstrations and exhibits, as well as all meals and social functions. You will be exempt from any conference registration fee.
This is an opportunity to raise your profile and network with the electronics design engineering community in the following ways:
- Your name, title, company, and biography will be featured on the Drive World+ESC 2021 website
- Your session may be featured in our Weekly Attendee Newsletter
- A chance to have your session promoted on all Drive World+ESC & affiliate social networks
- Option to feature your session in a blog post to be featured on Design News
- Speak about your latest inventions, company, and highlight your expertise to some of the most influential engineers and press in the field
- Last but of course not least, your contribution will make a positive impact on the Drive World+ESC and engineering communities by sharing your knowledge and expertise
Important Deliverables & Deadlines
Presentation Requirements & Submission Instructions
ALL slide submissions MUST follow the requirements below. Do not create slides for panel discussion participation unless instructed otherwise by your panel organizer.
- Download the Slide Template and please use this as the template for your presentation**
- Presentations must be submitted in a PDF format (contact your operations specialist if this is an issue for you). Template will be available shortly for download.
- Submit your slide presentations
** Slides are NOT required for panels. Panel organizers: if you will be using slides, please work with your panelists to submit ONE PDF for your entire group. If you are a panelist and not sure if you need a presentation, please contact your panel organizer/moderator.
*** If you need to make revisions after you have submitted, please do not upload via the Box widget. Email revised PDF to [email protected]. This avoids any delays in the process and ensures the correct version is provided to attendees.
Due Friday, July 2
Slide presentation upload information will be provided closer to the event.
- The slide aspect ratio must be 16:9
- Name your PDF file: SLIDES_Track#_FirstFiveWordsofSessionTitle_ LeadAuthorLastName.pdf
- In the Description, please put the title of your session and enter your email address
- Submit the final presentation in BOTH PDF (for proceedings) and PPT (for conference session) format
Standard conference session rooms will include the following. (Subject to change)
- 1 Laptop
- 1 Wired Lavalier Microphone
- 2 Tabletop Microphones
- 1 LCD Projector with VGA/HDMI Cable
- Large Projector Screen (16:9)
Note: The laptops in the room will have your presentation preloaded so you’ll be ready to present. Please bring your presentation on a USB drive as backup.
Note that when conducting your presentation or participating on a panel, press may be present, including members of the Associated Press. Please be advised not to include confidential information in your discussion.
Marketing & Pre-Show Promotion
By agreeing to speak, you have become a vital part of the conference and thus an important element of pre-event promotion. Here's how your involvement in pre-event promotion works:
- Social Media: If you're on social media, we hope that you'll socialize your participation and engage with your network about your speaking engagement at our event.
- Editorial Media: If you're willing and available, we hope that you'll give a pre-event interview by agreeing to speak with one of our staff editors about your scope of expertise and conference session. The world wants to hear about you and how you're influencing your industry. Don't miss the opportunity to get extra exposure by having a professional editorial piece written about you, as this content will be made public on our media sites and potentially included in our press releases.
- Note that our marketing and editorial teams will be promoting your participation through various media channels throughout the pre-event campaign. Please be prepared to have your name and professional photo used on our marketing platforms, including website, media blogs, and social media.
Social Media Tool Kit
Please refer the social media tools below to help you engage with your network.
Accommodations & Travel
Hotel and travel information can be found on our Travel Planning page.
Parking details can be found on the convention center site.
Caltrain commuter rail, Valley Transportation Authority’s Light Rail, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), and other public transport information can be found on the Visit San Jose website.
- Avoid sales pitches and commercial presentations. Experience shows that you will represent your company best by giving an educational, informative presentation. Speakers who include commercial information in their presentation risk not being invited back to speak in future #DriveWorldESC conferences
- Make sure to bring a copy of your presentation with you on-site
- There will be a laptop in the room with your presentation preloaded on the computer
- If you have any additional A/V request(s), contact [email protected]
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including meeting rooms). Sales literature distribution is limited to exhibitor booths only. For more information or to learn about Drive World+ESC 2021 sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact [email protected].